Studded tire FAQRunar
Studded tire fee
Frequently Asked Questions
- I bought the studded tire fee, but recently got new stud free tires, can I get a refund?
- Do I need any evidence in the windshield of the car?
- No, everything is electronic. No physical wafer needed.
- Do I need to pay studded tire fee on bicycles or motorcycles?
- I accidentally managed to pay twice or more, can I get a refund?
- Yes, send us your account number, which phone number and registration number was registered. Customers who have paid through EasyPark must contact EasyPark directly phone: 23 30 88 80 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have a HC certificate and I’ve read that I can get my money back?
- Yes, a car where a driver or passenger brings a parking permit for disabled people is exempted from the studded tire charge. The HC certificate is personal and does not follow the car. Send copy agreement / HC card to email@example.com, please include which account number you want the money to and which registration number you paid the fee for.
- My car has been condemned, can I get a refund?
- Yes, we must have documentation that the car has actually been condemned, send this to us at mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want the fee transferred to the new car, provide us with the new registration number.
- I’ve managed to type in the wrong registration number, what do I do?
- I want to change my registration number because of different reasons, can you help?
- I have problems with Stavanger Parking KF’s app / website
- For problems regarding finding your receipt, check here.
- Check coverage on the card
- Check your mobile coverage
- Check for valid cards, we accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex
- Check expiration date on card, if the cards expiration date is a month or less after purchase date, the transaction will not be approved. (For example, if you make a purchase in November and the card expires in December, it will not go through)